• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Type of movements in Rep.Watches?

Theincredibles1982

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/7/19
Searched for a topic to find all the different movement types which are used in the replica watches. I hope we can help eachother supplementing this information in this topic.

Can we also get the graduation, like cheap A quality, AA quality or AAA

I had a couple of watches, all rolex. Most of them had a 2813 movement and one a A3187 (most expensive, for me)

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
A, AA,AAA are typically used by DHgate, if you use any of the TD's here you'll get much higher quality. For rolex the top 3 factories imo are jf, noob, and arf. The asian movments 28xx are very reliable and affordable to replace. If you want to keep it stock get this movement. If you're looking to mod then get a sh3135, with a service its pretty reliable, only benefit imo is its easier to swap dials and date wheels for gen parts. Miyota movments are decent too, mostly seen on patek reps. For chronos a7750 is your basic movement and it's not bad but expensive to service and don't you dare touch that chrono until you get it serviced.

Theincredibles1982

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/7/19
DHGate is new for me and see many watches put there. Not femiliar with ordering there but saw it many times passing by on this forum.

I have more questions by the type of movement used in replica watches. What is high quality, what is middle quality and wat is low quality

The movements I have found are added below, but no knowing what kinf of quality it is.

============
The A in front of the number, what does it mean: ASIA ?

A2813 movement, 21 jewels if I'm correct?
A3187 movement, ??
A2826-2 movement, ??
A3255
A3186 movement, ETA?

Miyota 8215
7750 Valjoux

?? Do not know which quality the movement is

seeseoh

Getting To Know The Place
20/7/19
DHGate is new for me and see many watches put there. Not femiliar with ordering there but saw it many times passing by on this forum.

I have more questions by the type of movement used in replica watches. What is high quality, what is middle quality and wat is low quality

The movements I have found are added below, but no knowing what kinf of quality it is.

============
The A in front of the number, what does it mean: ASIA ?

A2813 movement, 21 jewels if I'm correct?
A3187 movement, ??
A2826-2 movement, ??
A3255
A3186 movement, ETA?

Miyota 8215
7750 Valjoux

?? Do not know which quality the movement is

You can go check this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/c889yu/movements_found_in_replica_watches/

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Searched for a topic to find all the different movement types which are used in the replica watches. I hope we can help eachother supplementing this information in this topic.

Can we also get the graduation, like cheap A quality, AA quality or AAA

I had a couple of watches, all rolex. Most of them had a 2813 movement and one a A3187 (most expensive, for me)

Just go to the Movement section of this forum and you'll find most of the information you're looking for.