• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Two SuperCars Clamped.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
A very rare site, 2 supercars clamped right next to each other.... ok its not that rare, but with these cars it is!

A Konigsegg, and a Lamborghini.

clampedsupercars01.jpg

clampedsupercars02.jpg

clampedsupercars03.jpg

clampedsupercars04.jpg

clampedsupercars05.jpg

clampedsupercars06.jpg

clampedsupercars07.jpg

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
You forgot to mention the most obvious similarity... their GAY, uggly, I wanna throw up soo bad COLOR!!!

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
That looks like a Koenisegg CCXR, they're like £1.2mil on its own, to be fair a £150 parking fine wouldn't mean much then!

I agree about the colour, money can't buy taste i guess.

mwesten

Known Member
7/7/09
I think it's hilarious that they both got boots put on them! One time I saw a similar site, a red Ferrari Enzo followed immediately by a red Ferrari F50. I'll try to see if I can find pictures buried anywhere...

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
haha, its pretty funny. and i dont love the color but the cars are badassss, so it makes up for the poor color choice

Perpetual_One

Supporter
Certified
8/4/10
UK
These cars belong to the qatari royal family i believe, just bought harrods for £1.5 billion so doubt the £150 fine will bother them to much. The colour is a family trademark apparatley, i quite like it!

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
These cars belong to the qatari royal family i believe, just bought harrods for £1.5 billion so doubt the £150 fine will bother them to much. The colour is a family trademark apparatley, i quite like it!

I like the colour also, it stands out.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
wow, thats crazy. I hope they were careful not to scratch them up.

The color looks cool. I mean, if I was only going to have one supercar I wouldn't have it in baby blue, but if I had tons of money, they wouldnt all be black white or red.