• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor black bay 58 blue 39mm- help me source one! :)

Silver_Arrow

3/6/23
EU
Morning y'all,

I tryed this watch in a boutique yesterday and it's just pure beauty and elegance. And the 39mm diameter is just perfect for my wrsit. Now I am looking for a a rep 😅

Which factory is producing the best movement, dial with with an overall construction closer to the gen, nowadays?

If you have photos of your own BB 58 to share, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Silver_Arrow

3/6/23
EU
Yes, I know it's been for a while.
But everything evolves so fast, and reps are no exception, that I am wondering about who was making the best reps in 2024.

I had the idea ZF was doing pretty good, but the latest info I got was from about a year ago or so. Therefore, unsure if something has changed in the meanwhile, and someone has got ahead.

From my research, ZF V2 updated (with shorter stem) was the one to go. Wondering if this still holds value or if there is a replacement version already ?

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
Yes, I know it's been for a while.
But everything evolves so fast, and reps are no exception, that I am wondering about who was making the best reps in 2024.

I had the idea ZF was doing pretty good, but the latest info I got was from about a year ago or so. Therefore, unsure if something has changed in the meanwhile, and someone has got ahead.

From my research, ZF V2 updated (with shorter stem) was the one to go. Wondering if this still holds value or if there is a replacement version already ?
ZF v2 from any dealer will do you.

Reactions: Silver_Arrow

Blackgoat

Looking Around
6/2/24
This is the exact watch I am looking at for my first replica purchase. I've done some preliminary research, as it looks like we have to wait until the end of the Chinese New Year to make a purchase. I see Puretime has the ZF factory one (not sure what version) for $298 with an additional 10% off CNY discount.

Have you settled on a TD?