• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TS Hysek Abyss

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
I don't think I've seen anyone here do a review of that watch. Only one way to find out....

magnum645

Known Member
29/9/09
Kind of late now but I just got this watch and it is now my favorite. It makes my PAM187 look like a girls watch. Unless you have 7.5 inch wrist you will have a tough time pulling this one off. What a watch. Suoper rare especially in the US. Only dealers for gen are in NY and Florida and only 2 of them! Bigger in the EU but this one is gonna get some stares and ooh and ahhs. Nice change form PAM and AP biggies.

magnum645

Known Member
29/9/09
actually just saw the watch you were thinking of. Mine is a 7750 I think yours is a quartz. Auto I think is better and mine was around 400 new so I am assuming the quality might be a bit more solid but if it is the same then you saved 300 bucks!

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
jh3305-jorg-hysek-black-dial-rg-ru-japan-os-chronograph.jpg

moneyoutthewindow.jpg

magnum645

Known Member
29/9/09
Not crazy about the date on that one. I think the gen only has one date at a time. Having trouble wearing my other watches right now. Honeymoon period still in full force.