• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trying to order no replies?

Jami3lulu

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
27/5/19
CALI
Hi I’m tryna orderva kvf rm011 ghostband a 9.5 diver emailed no replies ???

Main spring

Looking Around
28/6/19
X2. Sent them an email and I haven't received a response. It has been about a week now.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Then wait some more. Or have a look at your writing/communication style. Just two cents from an old timer. Patience is golden.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Same here, wrote Ryan about a week ago with an order, no response

Last edited:

Jami3lulu

INMATE
27/5/19
CALI
I heard they have some legal issues

azmanltd

Horology Curious
28/6/14
I have received auto-reply from him:
"Dear Customers,

We would like to inform that due to technical problems we have experienced recently combined with the factory's decision to maintain a low-profile for the upcoming weeks, we will not be accepting any news orders until July 7th. "

Jami3lulu

INMATE
27/5/19
CALI
Take it back I paid twice and was refunded back stay away all nothing but drama I bought a 9,5 diver set and a rm11

Reactions: alia.gero

Cigarlvr313

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
29/4/19
Washington State, USA
I just got a response today from my email that I sent July 4th. Looks like they are still having issues..........

Hello there,

We are sorry to inform you that about a month ago we had a pipeline broke in our office causing a big amount of water leakage to flood it.

The damages are serious and as a result we can only accept your order July 11th.. We would appreciate it if you could get back to us then so we can reply your questions and arrange the order.

Thank you for your support!

Regards