• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trying to find a nice PO 42MM

cautionjump

Looking Around
5/12/08
Hi!
Searched and emailed some of the dealers on here but no luck so far. Ive found the cheap 42MM PO, but Im looking for one that has a decent movement in it and AR coating. Anyone found one?
Thanks!
Eric

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Is the one we got on D4M's group buy a 42mm or 45mm? I think it may be 45mm, but has great movement and decent AR (not great), and is a VERY good buy from a VERY reliable dealer.
I'd PM him and ask for what you're looking for.

cautionjump

Looking Around
5/12/08
Gave him a PM and the best he could do was 290 plus shipping. Hopeing to find one abit cheaper then that, but they are rare! I mostly want a good movement (not impressed with the 21J) and AR if possible...

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
D4M's price is probably the best for that model. I'd fork over the cash and pull the trigger if I was absolutely stuck on the 42 PO. Try the 45 PO at the AD's and if it works for you, I'd go with UPO D4M is doing a group buy for. UPO is better made than the 42 PO's that are out there anyway.

dallassub

Looking Around
2/11/08
I got a 42mm PO from Fakemaster which I love. I have worn it everyday since I received it. I can't say enough about his customer service and the quality of the watch.

I would PM him and highly recommend him and the watches he makes.

watchman1

Renowned Member
21/11/06
dallassub said:
I got a 42mm PO from Fakemaster which I love. I have worn it everyday since I received it. I can't say enough about his customer service and the quality of the watch.

I would PM him and highly recommend him and the watches he makes.

I second that. I also bought a 42mm PO from fakemaster and I also love it. I too have worn it exclusively since I got it. Its a beautiful watch!