• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TrustyTime.xyz is a scam

Geneva Knight

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/1/24
I ordered from TrustyTime.xyz to find that they rarely reply to customers and by now I am expecting a total loss. I lost over $500 when I purchased a VSF Rolex Submariner NO-Date on their site.

I have been trying to contact them for weeks and still no word. I still have hope that they intend to fulfill their end of the obligation, however after reading what others have written about the site, I doubt it.

If you order from TrustyTime be sure to use the RWI link. The one that appears on Google to be a scam site.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I ordered from TrustyTime.xyz to find that they rarely reply to customers and by now I am expecting a total loss. I lost over $500 when I purchased a VSF Rolex Submariner NO-Date on their site.

I have been trying to contact them for weeks and still no word. I still have hope that they intend to fulfill their end of the obligation, however after reading what others have written about the site, I doubt it.

If you order from TrustyTime be sure to use the RWI link. The one that appears on Google to be a scam site.
As I asked previously, how did that happen when you've been a member here since January ?

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
So many people just sleep walk with their eyes open through life....

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

Wookie

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/3/23
Maryland
It's amazing that people will just pay money without researching, or better yet not selecting the trusted dealers right off this site. Then it's posting about how this TD is a total scam. YEAH, You got scammed in the one place you have to really try hard to accomplish that.

Im sorry it just crazy how many people refuse to read all the resources on this site and get screwed. Don't come back angry, come back well read and you will enjoy this hobby that I can promise. Sorry about the Money you lost, but impatience is not going to help in this hobby. Good Luck on your next purchase and maybe on day you can have a good laugh at this,

Cheers

P..DR..D

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
It's almost like there's NOT a comprehensive welcome thread that ALL new members are directed to / forced to read.

Shame on this site for not providing this info in a simple guide, I'm writing a letter.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

munichman

25/3/24
Munich, Germany
a bit more thorough
A newbie here doesn´t need to be "a bit more thorough", it takes about 30 mins maximum to find the relevant information regarding where to buy a rep and where not.
Taking this forum as a starting point for buying reps, the recommendation of only buying those from TDs is basically slapped in your face wherever you start reading here first.
Not following this advice is completely ignorant and I cannot understand why there still are people who do not act accordingly. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Storm.

King Trump 2024
Patron
Certified
14/2/20
1100 S. Ocean Blvd
A newbie here doesn´t need to be "a bit more thorough", it takes about 30 mins maximum to find the relevant information regarding where to buy a rep and where not.
Taking this forum as a starting point for buying reps, the recommendation of only buying those from TDs is basically slapped in your face wherever you start reading here first.
Not following this advice is completely ignorant and I cannot understand why there still are people who do not act accordingly. :eek:
1. Do you understand what thorough means?

2. Your reading comprehension is not the best, but have a beautiful day.