• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

trustys PO 42mm asian ....

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
sooooooo is it the same as the 4th gen 42mm ETA with only a different movement? thanks!

can i put a rubber strap in the ss bracelet version?

Thankss!!!

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
different watches, sorry. not same watch case.

the rubber strap that trusty and josh sells for the PO and says "it fits 42 PO!" doesnt fit :(

i purchased one without any success to modding it to fit right :( heard the gen fits right though.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
so no chance to get a Asian ETA PO 42mm which is review nice with rubber strap and ss bracelet??

that sucks

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
get with silix and buy the PO with Swiss for $150. I think he told me it was $178 shipped. I talked to Josh and it was $158 shipped for the copy, so for the $20 bucks, get the swiss.

Just my opinion as I have been inn the same boat as you, and feel it is time to upgrade. :wink:

Natron

crick

1/8/06
Natron said:
get with silix and buy the PO with Swiss for $150. I think he told me it was $178 shipped. I talked to Josh and it was $158 shipped for the copy, so for the $20 bucks, get the swiss.

Just my opinion as I have been inn the same boat as you, and feel it is time to upgrade. :wink:

Natron

josh offers a 42.5mm PO with an asian ETA copy?

i thought only 45 PO had the asian eta copy?

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Natron said:

Natron

it seems he doesnt sell 42mm

crick

1/8/06
piratedzeus said:
there are 42mm with asian copys at.... TRUSTYTIME lol ^^

r u sure its not just an asian 21j? i looked up and down... i must have missed it? linkie! :D