• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty's Planet Ocean 45mm Ultimate...any Thought's ?

ljay

23/4/06
I've been comparing the photo's Trusty's new 45mm PO to the Gen and it looks like the only thing that's missing is a replacement bezel insert,crown, and bracelet clasp and it'll be pretty close to perfect...it looks like it's only 20mm at the lugs also. I was wondering if I could get the opinion of some our keen eyed Omega experts. Thank's

Trusty's

Gen

Ljay

madSub

Getting To Know The Place
14/4/06
I am not sure with respect to the date window.... whether it should be beveled on the dial like the 42.5mm is. I have yet to go look at a genuine 45mm version.

ljay

23/4/06
madSub said:
I am not sure with respect to the date window.... whether it should be beveled on the dial like the 42.5mm is. I have yet to go look at a genuine 45mm version.
from the pics it looks as though they are both beveled

Ljay

madSub

Getting To Know The Place
14/4/06
I bought his first 45mm edition of the P.O. and the dial's date window was not beveled. Can't tell if this 'Ultimate' version is.

Nebakanezzar

Known Member
16/3/06
for me, these 45mm PO's wont be "Ultimate" untill they have the right size (22mm) bracelet..

ljay

23/4/06
chronomat123 said:
Other problem is the antireflective coating on the crystal looks a bit weak.
The AR coating isn't as good as my old 4th gen PO but...it is present and it's not that bad either...at the time of purchase it was the only 45mm PO that actually had AR coating. The other 45mm PO's even with the 22mm lugs had many other flaws that mine with 20mm lugs didn't have...it's a rep and it came from Trusty....all in all...I think it was a worthwhile purchase...in my opinion.

Ljay