• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted dealers list

Erkie

Horology Curious
12/10/12
Hi,
Can anyone help?
When trying to view the trusted dealers list I always get redirected and denied access with this message:

Erkie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That's because you have two accounts don't you Frenzal? I sent you a PM about it way back in Oct last year which you chose to ignore. Why you have two accounts?

Erkie

Horology Curious
12/10/12
Sorry I must have forgot I joined and created another, not intentional I can assure you.
Ok so how do I delete the one I'm not using?
Steve

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Um, no. Your account shares a PC with that of Frenzalrhomb, hardly something you forgot.
I need a better explanation than that.

Erkie

Horology Curious
12/10/12
Huh? Sounds a bit worrying to me! Who's 'frenzalrhomb'? I have no explanation, when did this other account last log in?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Have you logged in from a public PC? Uni, library etc? At any rate I've fixed it.

Erkie

Horology Curious
12/10/12
Ah great, ok thanks. I probably logged in at work sometimes. Anyway thank you

Steve