• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trevor - One of the Best

aphresh

I'm Unknown!!
28/7/23
Virginia
I was very pleased with Trevor’s services. I reached out back in late July 2023 and he told me it would be at least a year. He was able to service parts for me and was very responsive throughout the process! I was surprised when he reached out late April 2024 to tell me, he was ready to received my watch to be worked on.

During the process and after installation, he noticed a small scratch on my newly installed gen xtal and I told him it was fine. He went out of his way to replace it and take the loss providing me another gen xtal! That’s old school customer service right there. No one in today’s age would even think about doing something like that.

I’ve dealt with other watch-smiths in the past and I truly felt like they didn’t care about the services being provided. When I asked if a part was available, they rather say the part is hard to come by and ship the watch back. Trevor actually takes time to shop for parts and I appreciate that greatly.

I would compare Trevor to the 2019 LSU Tigers football team. Just pure greatness. 10/10 service. I’ll definitely will be coming back to Trevor to have my other watches worked on.

Reactions: PsychoTee16

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
Louisiana
Thanks for the kind words buddy!
Just can’t let a watch go out until it’s perfect…!

Was a pleasure working with you.