• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro is not responding

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Speaking about the devil, Toro just sent me the tracking code, watches were sent several days ago from the transhipping location and are about to arrive ;)

Rayyan

Horology Curious
10/2/16
Its a kind normal for me to order more than 5 watches per month because i love collecting them and sometimes I sell it to my friends. But will not send everything in one package. 3 watches max for every package.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Toro is a good guy but he’s extremely S-L-O-W comparing to other TDs.
Patience is key when dealing with him.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
Toro is a good guy but he’s extremely S-L-O-W comparing to other TDs.
Patience is key when dealing with him.

Really? I've always found Toro really fast. Feels like he never sleeps. The only other TD I use is Sead and he's pretty fast compared to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Really? I've always found Toro really fast. Feels like he never sleeps. The only other TD I use is Sead and he's pretty fast compared to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a few watches from him and he’s been always extreamly slow. Last time it took him over two weeks just to send watch after I accepted QC - there were no Chinese holidays. I accepted QC then for whatever reason watch was sent 2 weeks after.
Usually it takes him around a week to pick up the payment.
He is a good TD but he is slow in comparison to other dealers I did business with. I still order from him once in a while.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Toro is Torolicious :D i appreciate him and his work very high! In all my cases he is always extremely quick.
I know i can count on him :)

RunningFast

14/8/18
Waco, TX
I placed an order with him. He picked up the money and ghosted me. It has been a week and he has not communicated at all. Why is he trusted?