• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Top Time X Deus L/E

Jay.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/17
Have been in contact with a TD. The factory is not GF - apparently this comes from an unnamed factory - but they are currently not planning to fix the small issues

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The watch looks fine, just not quite the same as the gen.

Other than Swiss made and the lugs, what other issues can you see?

Well given the “unknown factory” attention to detail like missing the Swiss Made, dial colours/print and subdials, second hand and the list goes on. Plus the price is well above GF which are finished with remarkable accuracy to gen.

So to be honest/harsh it’s a complete waste of money - get a dhgate one and save $200.

Gtmatt22

Patron
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
Well given the “unknown factory” attention to detail like missing the Swiss Made, dial colours/print and subdials, second hand and the list goes on. Plus the price is well above GF which are finished with remarkable accuracy to gen.

So to be honest/harsh it’s a complete waste of money - get a dhgate one and save $200.
Totally agree. Hopefully a higher effort rep happens.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Jay.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/17

But if you want the Deus design then there's no other choice - nothing on Dhgate