• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony kept his promise, perfect timing

Ex-ki

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/12
France
Another great deal with Tony and as he certified to me the watch was delivered just in time for Christmas : today !

This is a little present for my wife, a Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual 176200 with pink dial. She saw it in an AD shop and I wanted to offer her so I asked Tony a few weeks ago if he could search for it and he found it.

Some pics :
003-2_zps8873ab73.jpg

001-2_zps5f267598.jpg

008-2_zps343612c2.jpg

This is an another proof that good TD can find anything you want.
Thanks to Tony, I recommend him with confidence.

Paliscool

Horology Curious
22/12/12
Bonjour Jérôme !!.
I'd like to order one nice submariner for me with delivery in France... Is there any troubles with customs ?
J'hésite à franchir le pas a cause du risque de perte (douane, transporteurs,etc...)
Penses tu que le risque est raisonnable ? Je cherche une jolie submariner pour moi... Une série/modèle à me conseiller ?
Thanks for your help !
Pal!

Ex-ki

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/12
France
Salut,

Il y a une section francophone sur le forum, rejoins-y nous et tu trouveras toutes les infos en rapport avec la France : Le French Corner.

Tu as par exemple ce post qui répond aux premières questions : Le "Noob 101".
Tu peux également venir te présenter ici : Bienvenu chez vous sur le French Corner.
Et en faisant une petite recherche avec le mot "douane" sur le French Corner tu trouveras toutes les réponses sur la livraison, les saisies, etc.

Bonne lecture et bonne future commande ;)

maleth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/1/11
With Tony you cant go wrong,I got a perfect transaction with my Skyland.

Paliscool

Horology Curious
22/12/12
Thanks to both of you.... I jump to the French corner part !!! Merry x-mas to you ...

Bardamu

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/11
A very nice watch, and not seen thousand times. I understand that it was "love at first sight" when your wife saw it in the TD's window.

Congratulations !

Paul