• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony A7750 Xmas Crazy Sale Ploprof mini-review

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
This was my first order with Tony - the Ploprofs seemed too cheap to be missed!

I emailed him to ask if I needed to register and order off the website, and also if he would reship if seized/lost in the post. He confirmed that he would reship if a parckage was sent by EMS and subsequently seized, but did not mention anything about a package getting lost.

I decided to not bother going back to him to confirm the details - I instead took the risk of potential loss and registered on the website instead.

I placed the order and got an order number on screen but didn't get a confirmation email or anything.

I waited about 5 days (I think?) and emailed Tony to check if my order was processed and if I was to receive QC pics.

He responded with some good quality QC pictures, which I duly approved.

I did not receive an EMS tracking number but the day I was going to email to check was the day that the watches arrived, 8 days later.

The watches are great quality - not 100% perfect and not 100% accurate to the gen, obviously, but they are an absolute steal for the price! If he offers them again, do not hesitate if you fancy one :)

Thank you for the good service and great prices, Tony. A few more quicker email responses would improve the buying experience, but if the quick delivery and good quality watches are always the standard, I don't really have too many issues :)

Thanks again!

P.S. - No pictures, I can't upload any off my phone (stupid phone) and I can't upload any at work as all 'personal storage' facilities are blocked... (stupid work filters... :frusty: :D )