• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Today's ebay scam Omega 007 Limited Edition

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
R2D4

not wrong

reported.. but only has 5 hours to go.. so chance ebay will pull slim

seller has zero feedback..

what a laugh

Life is Good!

Klink

:lol:

Maxlove

29/6/08
Somebody I know just called a special internal number that connects to eBay fraud and requested that this auction be shut down.

They told him that it may be too close to the end to shut it down but would probably warn the winning bidder.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
Excellento!

Now, does someone you know by any chance talk to the IRS?

:D

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Good show fer Sho! Thanks boys, for trying. This is going to be sold can you believe it? :cry:

Maxlove

29/6/08
I got so carried away on that Nancypants deal that I didn't notice that this listing was removed on eBay!

Power to the "Other than Spartans"

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
LOL

"somebody you know"

ROFLMAO!!!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
That is awesome! it had like 42 minutes left. One of the very few times I have seen this work. :D Thanks for the update Max.

Maxlove

29/6/08
Klink said:
LOL

"somebody you know"

ROFLMAO!!!

There is a special unpublished, unavaiable, not for everyone, hard to get, secret eBay phone number for the Illuminati Them and a guy named Murray Feldstein from Flushing.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
Hey, I know Murray!

We was living in Flushing, Parkway Village, in U.N. Housing, near the corner candy store, next to the deli!

Freako coincidence, especially if is same Murray!! We being young adults would play with Spaldeens..

wowzer!