• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timewalker crystal size for AR replacement

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Anyone know the size of the crystal in the Timewalker chrono.

I don't think there is any AR on the Timewalker crystal. I could pop it out and send it off for a $60 AR job, or, if it is a standard size purchase an AR'd sapphire and put it in.

Domed double AR 38.5 * 1.5mm and 39.5 * 1.55 are available from a realiable source.

It looks to be somewhere in that range, but I don't want to pop it out if I can not replace it.

Thanks.

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Just mentioning this, but the gen does not have AR. EDIT: Referring to the older TW models. Seems they did incorporate AR into subsequent revisions.

HarleyMo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/13
Anyone know the size of the crystal in the Timewalker chrono.

I don't think there is any AR on the Timewalker crystal. I could pop it out and send it off for a $60 AR job, or, if it is a standard size purchase an AR'd sapphire and put it in.

Domed double AR 38.5 * 1.5mm and 39.5 * 1.55 are available from a realiable source.

It looks to be somewhere in that range, but I don't want to pop it out if I can not replace it.

Thanks.

Im in the same boat and would love to get some AR on the crystal. Who will do it for $60? Cheapest Ive found is $160

If you see Kay

26/1/09
did you try taka at 2geeks? He might be able to do it for you if he as a mold for the exact size. If not, he'll need to make it, and the cost will be more

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
We are waiting on RWG for a measurement of the crystal. We may have found an already been x ar that fits.

BtW If it fits I have 2 that I will sell.