• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timeshop.net - great seller!

Harley357

1/9/08
Just wanted to share my experiences with Timeshop.net (Mark). I have bought 2 watches from this dealer in the last couple of weeks and was each time fully satisfied. The watches were exactly as described and in both cases I think they actually looked better than in the photos.

The communication was great. Had several questions and always received quick and correct answers. Kept me updated after payment was received with tracking number and packaging was also excellent (Styrofoam box).

I will definitely buy from this seller again.

Road1

Horology Curious
6/10/08
I have received two orders from TimesShopnet and Mark is a great dealer. My orders
were handled with no problems. Communication was great. I am ordering two more
items from him next week.

textodd11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/08
Just placed my first order with Mark at Timeshops.net and so far the communication has been great. Had slight hiccup with the payment system on his web site although that was my bank's fault and not his. Completed the transaction with Paypal within minutes of him finding out. So far, so good.

Does anyone know typically how long it takes for an order to be received in the CONUS from him?

textodd11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/08
Thanks Mark!!!

OK, I just had a great experience with Mark from Timesshop.net. Placed my order online on 12/3/08 for a Submariner, Ceramic bezel, Emerald Crystal with Swiss ETA 2836-6 movement.

8 TOTAL days later, it's here and on my wrist working fine and as advertised. I haven't cracked the case to verify the movement but I have tested the crystal.

Mark communicated tracking information immediately and shipped within a day. The communication was great. I'm only a noob but I would definitely do business with Mark again.