• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timeshop excellent service

DonBrizzel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/09
With everything going on in the last couple of week with getting the SOH sold quickly to finance my 111, I forgot to write a review for Mark at Timeshop. This is a real shame because Mark definitely deserves a review.

I placed my order maybe 3 weeks or so ago with Mark at Timeshop for the Breitling SOH. After placing the order, I quickly e-mailed him after finding a thread on RWI about a lot of dealers not being able to get Swiss movements anymore. Seeing as how I ordered a swiss movement, I was a little concerned, so e-mail Mark to make sure I was getting what I paid for. Mark VERY quickly e-mailed me back and said that what I ordered was in fact a Swiss movement. After the product shipped I received yet another e-mail from Mark, stating that my product shipped, gave me a tracking number, and reassured me that the movement was swiss, and that he checked it out himself before sending. He also said for me not to worry, that he will send a good watch to me.

The piece of mind I received from Mark was WAY above and beyond, and I think that is an excellent trait to have in a dealer. He truly puts the customer first and made sure all my needs were fulfilled. He even went above and beyond to assure a first time buyer that his watch was going to be everything he paid for.

I would recommend Mark to anyone in a heart beat, he is truly an elite and has my vote for best communication and customer appreciation.

With that said, if there are any first time buyers out there that are nervous about their first purchase, then go to Mark, he will make you feel like you have been buying watches from him for 10 years.

v3nn3r

Looking Around
8/9/09
And the url for this website is timesshop.net. with 2 s' so times shop.net