• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Time4Direct - my perspective

Kurus214

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/08
Just a note about T4D, my own experience only, and I know I am new here, I first met him about 18 months ago while on business going from Dublin to Frankfurt and then to Pune India. My wife had ordered a watch for me from another dealer as a gift via ioffer and got scammed. So I was researching and stumbled across T4d on ioffer and we chatted via e-mail and blackberry.

I ended up ordering multiple full ceramic Chanel J12's black and white for my wife, after they arrived, they were good enough to please my wife and her girlfriends , that over time I've ordered about 6 more different reps for my wife's girlfriends. So all told I've been through about 12 orders with T4d and he's been a straight shooter.

Things arrive, they have been as expected, he's got a lot of other business going on, but when you get him he is responsive and patient, at least with me.

Even with the problems going on in Thailand right now, I placed an order with him for a Flat6 Porsche design and I'll wait and see since EMS is still accepting packages.

I've pinged other dealers only to get no response, or one who just said look on my website, when I sent web links and exact specifics as to what I was looking for, so at least for me T4D has been way up there.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
It's always good to hear goods things since we so often only hear the bad.