• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TI watches

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
Have a few spots left in the watch box and I want a Ti watch. It has come down to the IWC GST and a Pam 177. I asked my wife and she said the IWC. She said the 177 looks like that OTHER ONE in the box, too funny. IWC it is.

Natron

JJFlash

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/06
Just got my first IWC - a GST titanium last week.
I give it a double thumbs up.

It is awesome - light in weight, well made, a jewel for the collection.
However, as has been posted here, the bracelet is small compared to other brands.
My 8.25 inch wrist required extra links to fit.

hrosemd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/06
JJFlash said:
Just got my first IWC - a GST titanium last week.
I give it a double thumbs up.

It is awesome - light in weight, well made, a jewel for the collection.
However, as has been posted here, the bracelet is small compared to other brands.
My 8.25 inch wrist required extra links to fit.

I'll second that. I have the stainless version and it's also very snug. I've got some extra links on the way though.

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
Lets see... with one spot left in the box... get the IWC... then get another box... then get the 177....
You see where I'm going with this? :shock:

I've got both now... I love the Ti look... however I will say that if it came down between the two.. the IWC would stay....

Whenever the rep makers get around to making the newer IWC aquatimers (chrono and non) in Ti... I'll be expanding my Ti collection by at least two.

Xenogen

Horology Curious
14/8/06
Great choice, I bought one from a member here and I love it. I'm thinking about purchasing the SS version too because Ti looks too sporty. I also feel that the 40mm looks too small on my wrist...but I dont regret the purchase. :D