• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thoughts please.........

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21

Good afternoon,
First of all thank you to all that contribute and make this a great forum.
After doing much research over the last few months I’m at the point of investing in a rep that I’m hoping is on this higher quality side.
im advised that it has the 4130 movement and is as close to the gen as an off the shelf rep will get.
Would really welcome any advice or thoughts on the pictures attached, be they good or bad as I’m by no means an expert.
Buying it from someone that has a great reputation for service and has no issue in getting the watches delivered to the UK, usually with next day delivery.
cost is just over £500.

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Thank you, I was after any advice good or bad and will take all on board.
I’ve got as far as being about to purchase this watch this afternoon, after reading advice and guidance on the forum.
Was just looking for reassurance or to be told that I’ve missed something, which is highly likely.
thanks for taking the time to reply.

Thank you, I was after any advice good or bad and will take all on board.
I’ve got as far as being about to purchase this watch this afternoon, after reading advice and guidance on the forum.
Was just looking for reassurance or to be told that I’ve missed something, which is highly likely.
thanks for taking the time to reply.

Try reposting in this section https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas bound to get some advice I'd say