• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This cannot possibly be real...this guy can't be serious...

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Thats a REAL factory diamond Bentley in the pics... This is a very expensive watch, and YES that weird engraved clasp is factory also. It matches the bezel... i would want some more custom pics and i would definatly arrange for personal pickup and inspection... flights arnt that expensive these days. I always look at the other items hes selling also. This one definatly smells fishy. Why does HE have this watch in the first place?

kitersoze

26/11/08
y u guys so skeptical?

i bet "ilove2short" would tell you all to just have a little faith, and remember that the seller is a gentleman, until otherwise proven. n besides, even if it should prove otherwise, i'm sure he would promise to give a full refund...

jv91

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/08
kitersoze said:
y u guys so skeptical?

i bet "ilove2short" would tell you all to just have a little faith, and remember that the seller is a gentleman, until otherwise proven. n besides, even if it should prove otherwise, i'm sure he would promise to give a full refund...

roflmao

spider87

Known Member
9/2/09
Oh guys he accepts paypal! 90k through paypal sounds like they wouldn't suspect a thing! Not when they're getting what 3 grand out of it? lol

PHicks

Renowned Member
29/8/08
Bidding closed.

I would love to hear the real story behind this one.

I bet the guys at eBay that investigate fraudulent items have some great stories to tell.