• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This be teh new speedy that must be rep'ed at all cost!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Yes, subdial spacing will be a problem. This is the same movement that they use on Omega PO Chrono too. At the moment, forget about good rep of it.

I will suggest getting new Speedmaster replica with normal 6-9-12 ETA 7750 layout (it's using asian 7750 hi beat). This watch has received rave reviews from many avid collectors.

NuTymer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/08
yep, already got a day-date speedy with 6-9-12 subs. gorgeous watch, but the "Legend" has such a nice and unique (for omega anyway) dial design with the number and stick marker combo on cf dial. i may have to settle for a low-end rep with quartz chrono mvmt, as i see most of the quartz ones with tighter sub spacing than 7750.

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
It's ''nice'' but definitely NOT the speedy I would buy, if it where up to me I'd go for a proper rep of the Speedy Broad Arrow GMT:

L.jpg

The Legend series is too ''festive'' for my taste. :|

lolex

15/4/07
guanaco said:
It's ''nice'' but definitely NOT the speedy I would buy, if it where up to me I'd go for a proper rep of the Speedy Broad Arrow GMT:

L.jpg

The Legend series is too ''festive'' for my taste. :|

I bet it will still look great with WHITE subdials too!

trevor2079

Renowned Member
2/5/07
Subdial spacing looks like it will be an issue for a rep of this watch. Too bad...