• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Third Order with hont. play by play.

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Hi there. Made my third order with hont yesterday and finalized payment today to receive three watches. going to be receiving a VSF 126610LV, AP 15500 zf v3 with Blue dial, and a Ladies Datejust grape dial. Hont asked for zelle payment and so i did- however Zelle did not allow me to make any payment over 1k USD so i had to split the payment up in 2 portions. Sent remainder this morning and looking forward to QCs.

Hont told me that QC time for ZF ap v3 would be about 15 days, and i said no problem. Will update the thread with play by play.

CeramicBezel

Horology Curious
9/10/22
Nice, hopefully that 126610LV Starbucks will be lit, planning to get one as well, does VSF and Clean has a lot of difference for this ref? and also i am wondering if the bezel color will be accurate, relatively new to reps so any advice will be greatly appreciated, cheers!

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Sorry for the lack of play by play- hont shipped the Starbucks and it should be here very soon since tracking shows packing is in the state despite estimated time showing after the 22nd. Taking about 2 weeks in transit now since GL.

BPF qc came on Thursday last week when I was on vacation- wife likes it and I don’t see anything glaring - it’s a cz bezel after all. Hont said he is shipping this guy out as well so I believe it went out today.

there is still no QC on the ZF 15500 yet- originally said 15 days but we are still waiting. Looking around forums there does seem to be a wait for these guys.

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Recieved VSF Starbucks- really happy with it. BPF has been shipped out aswell- just waiting for QC on the zf 15500. Hont also threw in some free pens :)

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Bp ladies day date should be here in a few days based on tracking. Still waiting on zf qc- but I hear no one is getting these watches at the moment?