• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thinking of getting a PO

lason

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/12
Hi everyone, I'm new to rep watches. I was looking for a particular Omega Deville with black dial and Roman numerals but according to the TD's I've asked it apparently doesn't exist as a rep. So that brings me to the PO. I've never really been one for diver watches but the PO is a pretty nice looking timepiece. I'm thinking of getting a 42mm pumpkin with Asian ETA as a daily driver but they seem to go for different amounts depending on TD. Can someone help point me in the right direction as far as price and quality? Thanks.

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
The quality is going to be similar across most of the dealers. The new generation of 42mm PO is said to be nice, I have a 21j PO and it is a great watch (currently wearing it). As for price I have no idea, as far as I know most of the dealers have access to the same watches so I would go for the best price. Hope this helps, there are lots of pics and reviews in the Omega section, if you want to research this potential purchase. Welcome btw :)

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I am wearing my Sead PO right now, but I hear the 5th gen or later is even better to get. It is my daily beater watch and get compliments on it all the time.

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
Great watch, just pick a TD that you like to work with.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Hont will take care of you. Not the cheapest, and not the most expensive. But good service.
Be aware that all Chinese based dealers are on holiday until Oct 9th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lason

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/12
I can't decide if I want the orange or black. I thought I didn't like the black one but it's the one James Bond wears and it wouldn't clash with my wardrobe as much. But I like the orange one too. I don't know if I should get both and save on shipping instead of having to order one and then the other but I really don't have $400 to spend on watches right now. I'm thinking of these two:

http://www.trwatch.com/product_info.php?products_id=646

http://www.trwatch.com/product_info...d=660&osCsid=2180a88a68a35712fcf1b0a33809c48f

Someone knock some sense into me!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
The orange is indeed hard to match with the clothes but an eye catcher for sure.

Get the one you like most, don't leave it on us to choose ...

Anyway, great choice you won't regret it!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2