• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

think this AP is a good deal?

Pannyforme

Renowned Member
27/8/08
hey guys..being a local in msia,there's this website that sells stuff which is something like an ebay but they do send outside of malaysia.but thats not the case.the website is okay with selling reps or gens so i dont worry that much.anyway i just crossed by this ad yesterday and thought whether it is a good deal or not.i PM'd the seller and he's okay with doing COD or sending thru mail which sounds okay.i spoofed him by asking whether he'd send it like to my cousin in the US and he says no problem.any of u guys would help me out maybe on telling me whether it is a good deal or not that will be awesome.cheers!

link:

http://www.mudah.my/automatics-watch-sa ... htm?ca=5_s

[smilie=angel11.gif] [smilie=angel13.gif]

Pannyforme

Renowned Member
27/8/08
well according to the latest exchange rate..1usd=3.61 ringgit..so that means its about 250usd?

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
My concern with dealing with someone on this site would be receiving the watch to find it is nothing more than a 21j. What recourse do have in that event. You know good and damn well there is nothing Swiss about this watch, so how far from the truth could you possibly find yourself?

brendonjohnliew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/07
Bad deal, stay away!!
You can get better AP replicas at Chee Cheong Kai (Petaling Street).