• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from Australia

JDM10A

Looking Around
4/5/15
I am sick to death of pulling my mobile phone out of my pocket to look at the time. It's been years since I've owned a wrist watch and to be honest I miss it. I've found this forum by chance and I must say all the info for noobs has been very informative. I've never really thought much about how the replica market worked I just figured there was a big factory in China that made replica watches. I thought it would be an easy task getting online and buying a watch but it seems I've opened a can of worms for myself and I know have more questions in my head than when I started. All that aside I want a watch that looked elegante and timeless, I really like the calibre 5 Tag Heuer. I'm looking for a reproduction that is of very high quality now. So now I have a lot of research to do before I'm even remotely confident of knowing enough to make a purchase. If anyone wants to point me in the right direction of what I'm looking for please do.

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Welcome from Sydney !

I believe these are the newest ones that have been recently released. They look pretty accurate to me, even with the display caseback since a Calibre 5 is 2824 movement anyway. Glad you've been reading though mate. I'd prob do a bit more reading around the place before jumping into a purchase.

Good luck!

IMG_1102-1024x768.JPG

Photo from Torobravo's site

Robb

Renowned Member
25/3/15
im from Melbourne
doing the same thing doing some research on it but not sure on what ive found ?

corsa

Horology Curious
21/7/13
Welcome, read lots, all the info is here.
And remember, have fun!!

JDM10A

Looking Around
4/5/15
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Trying to fill my head with as much Info as possible but if someone could shed a bit of light what is meant when they refer to a watch being 1:1 it would help not sure if they refer to size or detail or just a marketing phrase. Cheers

bigsx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/14
Welcome from Sydney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk