• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TheOneWatch and AD experience

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
You would :)
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
hi there
i shared already all of this on reddit on the RepTime Group
and found out many people have issues with this TD
and also they have asked me to share the details here as if so many people have issues with him maybe he isnt such Trusted Dealer

here is a link to the original reddit post

in short in bullet points as you could read the full story in the reddit post

- these TD are charging twice as much for watches they sell and you expect them to give you really premium servive and take responsibilities in return, especialy in such profit mergins of nearly 100% of the watches.

- i ordered from steve in TheOneWatch
a few watches.

- i waited 2 months for QC its fine it happnes they are in demand (even though others got in 1-2 weeks qc already)

- i got in return 2 tracking numbers that cannot be tracked.

-i waited a few weeks still cannot be tracked

- i messaged steve whats going on he said its not in hies hands its the shipping company he dont know when it will ship
and reason i cannot track it is becaouse it didnt board an airplane yet
he doesnt know if 1-2-3-5 or more months it will ship and its not hies fault just to wait.

- as i said
you pay double the watch price for a TrustedDealer to get a service of something goes wrong.
everyone can be loved when all is perfact its when things go bad when real problems happen.

-now im stuck without a LOT of money i sent him
with him not knowing not caring and cannot give me any indication to when even i could see the tracking number he gave me in system

- obviosly steve didnt wanted to give me a refund and say its not hies fault its the shipping compamy

and i dont know
should i open paypal dispute ?
should i not ?
what do you think ?

btw.
i am NOT the only one
many many people posted on reddit that they have similar expiriences.
and ask i will post it in here
as he is part of the TD in this website
Hello my friend, I'm sorry your order didn't go smoothly and perfectly, once again I sincerely apologized for it.

First of all, what I write is not to shirk my responsibility, but thought we need to explain this, that's all my friend.

First, the QC time problem, about some non-stock models, the QC time depends on the factory release schedule, even for the same factory model, the factory's release time varies in different time period, unfortunately one of the models of your order just happened to run into the factory's long delay, which many friends will encounter, usually at this stage if you don't want to continue to wait instead a refund, it's all right.

Regarding the shipping issue, usually when we hand over the watch to the shipping company, the shipping company will provide us with a tracking number, which as we all know does not work until it reaches the destination country, but of course it depends on the routes arranged by the shipping company, and there are some routes that can be tracked.

As your watch is sent to Israel, the transportation company stopped transportation some time ago, and this situation has been explained to you when you ordered, and you said that you could wait and let us wait for your news, and in the near future we got the instruction from your side to ship it and had checked with the transportation company that the shipment could be arranged, and then we handed over your watch to the transportation company, and the transportation company packed the watch and arranged to put it into the pallet to wait for the flight, but we are unable to give you the specific time that when it can take off. You were very anxious and so were we, And there was nothing we could do but keep urging the transportation company at this stage. When you asked for a refund, we request the shipping company to arrange for the parcel returning, but the transportation company said that the parcel had been boarded and could not be retrieved, and could only wait for it to be sent, which is why we were unable to arrange for a refund for you. Moreover, we had advise that we could first refund half of the money, and then when you received the watch and sent it back to us, we would then refund the rest of the money, but you were not willing to accept it, and at this time, if we refunded the full amount, the watch will continue to be sent to you at that time. Meanwhile , we also have to bear the risk of full loss, I think this is a extenuating circumstances, and the specific transport situation is like above advised, although the responsibility lies in the transportation company, but after all, it is caused by our side, we have are sincerely apologies, at the same time, in order to make up for the delay in the transport take-off, we have also taken the initiative to propose to give you a certain amount of compensation, although the problem has not yet been resolved, the package is still not yet taken off, the problem has not been solved, the service of our entire team has never slackened. I think you can feel it.

Of course, we do not deny that sometimes our team will have some mistakes or service imperfect place, and inevitably because of some uncontrollable factors lead to some friends of the order is not smooth enough, and your order is so, but no matter what happens, we have always been adhering to the purpose of the service above all to serve you all friends, although sometimes not as good as you would like ,As the buyer of worry about the money, I can understand, and we come up with solution with "half refund" way is a break from the normal refund standard , so you don't have to worry about it. This is our deeply sincerely solution

The last, thank you for your feedback and on behalf of the Theonewaths team, Steve apologizes again for the inconvenience this order has caused you.