• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Waiting Game

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Has anybody heard from Lucy lately? She told me my watches were ready to ship 10 days ago but then has gone incomunicado.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Has anybody heard from Lucy lately? She told me my watches were ready to ship 10 days ago but then has gone incomunicado.

Yes I'm afraid that's the same situation as for me and this other bloke earlier in this same thread.

Think it's because the covid striking hard in guangzhou, and the situation is very precarious.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Apparently situation is stabilizing, hopefully the stability is here to stay. I know there are other here praying for same.

I will receive tracking information shortly for this next shipment. Afterwards, I will continue with my review of the watches and service in a new thread as I can conclude this waiting game is now over for this time.

Happy for this new information and hope there are others who'll see progress as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
So you heard from Lucy?
I have never had this much trouble reaching her and was worried she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
So you heard from Lucy?
I have never had this much trouble reaching her and was worried she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yes I did indeed hear back, and I've been in same situation as you mentioned. I did reply back to Lucy quite frequent during a month. I was also worried and thinking thinking worst could have happened since the situation seemed quite tense with the raids and covid happening simultaneously. But I did get a reply, with Lucy reassuring everything's in order and things just moving more slowly now than ever. And the situation isn't much better in that case yet still.

So, don't worry and grab a drink, a cup of some good java or whatever float yours... you'll get your reply and watch in the end, but these days can really be excruciating for sure. Just make the best outta the situation until.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very true Sir, my first order was gorgeous so am sure numero 2 will be the same, when it arrives :eek:hwell:

I just shot off an email anyway, so will see when she gets back. In the meantime, M2M to enjoy :)

Reactions: Wacht and YT888