• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The TPG - Anthony Farrer

No0b

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/8/23
USA
Surprise, surprise. A lot of people seen it coming, again. However, since he doesn’t own shit…..the chances of anyone getting a dollar back is about as likely as him “being robbed” multiple times.

You know, growing up, my grandparents taught me that as men, we have 2 things in this world: our word & our balls. For the life of me, I can’t understand the big deal about “clout”. I really don’t get it. I have a good job, nice home, etc….but, to try and “flex” something that’s not even yours is just mind boggling. It ALWAYS ends bad. Every fucking time.

The idiot had the opportunity, connections & everything to put him into that lifestyle he wanted so bad…..and he just fucks it all off. I couldn’t imagine being that goddamn dumb. The whole “fake it till you make it” thing definitely does not work when you’re dealing with such. His video “apology/explanation” was laughable, at best. Sigh.

Now, everyone in the Grey Market is going to feel the repercussions from him being such an idiot.

Also, let’s give a round of applause to Bernie Madoff. If anything, Anthony should have asked him for some pointers. lol.

Reactions: shinynewbling25

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

No0b

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/8/23