• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Real Deal is Rep Republic

Pandyman

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/6/24
"Please ignore my last post, I made a mistake and I'm not sure how to delete the thread"
- sincerely a RWI noob

Navigating the challenging process of securing my first replica (a Rolex Daytona 116500LN) was daunting. As someone new to the replica scene, I didn't know who to trust, who might scam me, or who would provide a quality product at a fair price. Despite using the guide on Reptime, my fear of being misled caused me to give up multiple times. One day, I posted on Reptime asking for assistance in finding a trustworthy source. To my surprise, a Redditor messaged me, recommending a reliable contact based in the US who could help me secure my first replica.

Taking a chance, I messaged the WhatsApp number I was given, not expecting much. To my astonishment, the person responded quickly and was incredibly helpful right from the start. He asked what I was looking for in a watch, and to my surprise, he provided a personalized video comparing different replica options and their prices. This video wasn't a generic copy; it was tailored to my exact concerns.

Rep Republic's customer service is exceptional. They were transparent and understanding of my concerns about being scammed. The representative guided me through every step of the process and even offered post-purchase support, including advice on how to care for my watch. He sent numerous videos on how to adjust the band and set the time.

I am unbelievably happy that I put my trust in Rep Republic, and I will definitely go to them for every watch I purchase in the future. If you have any doubts about my authenticity, look for "Kelppypoo" on Reptime and you'll see my post asking for help in finding a trusted dealer.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
@TESLA760 did your contact Tony from NOOB move to the US and start Rep Republic... Rep Republic seems to be popular today...

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Rep Republic

Rep Republic Timepieces
13/5/24
@TESLA760 did your contact Tony from NOOB move to the US and start Rep Republic... Rep Republic seems to be popular today...
No. He made a mistake on his last post. Lol the other review was from last week and someone from rwi was just vouching for me today because I was getting a lot of crap. Not my intention to make a bunch of noise. I've just been told that my only way of establishing credibility is introducing my customers to rwi. And I also encourage them to engage here and learn as well. Not just come for a review. This place is the best for mods and comparisons in my opinion.

So No..not trying be loud. Trying to be exactly opposite of that actually. I'm smart enough not to try and draw too much attention to myself here. Lol

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
It's just a running joke about Tony from NOOB and how TESLA760 is good friends with the non existent Tony.

This is the right place to learn about not only rep watches but gens and the mods do an amazing job keeping us minions in place lol. The Non-Trusted Dealers section is the right place to post reviews about Rep Republic.

Rep Republic

Rep Republic Timepieces
13/5/24
No. He made a mistake on his last post. Lol the other review was from last week and someone from rwi was just vouching for me today because I was getting a lot of crap. Not my intention to make a bunch of noise. I've just been told that my only way of establishing credibility is introducing my customers to rwi. And I also encourage them to engage here and learn as well. Not just come for a review. This place is the best for mods and comparisons in my opinion.

So No..not trying be loud. Trying to be exactly opposite of that actually. I'm smart enough not to try and draw too much attention to myself here. Lol
And no I'm not a dealer on rwi. Not here to sell anything to anybody. Just working towards building my reputation to be a td some day. And learn some stuff.