• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The QC Pics of my PO

3v0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/11
I'm getting excited now! It's only a $69 rep so there will probably be flaws but I don't actually care!

Hopefully this will be arriving later this week or early next week (would prefer this week as I have a wedding to go to and it will look nice with my suit)

OME084-2-2.jpg

OME084-1.jpg

OME084-3.jpg

OME084-4.jpg

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
To be honest i cant say i can see more differences from the 29$ sillix offers... Many flaws but for the price good looking watch!!! Dont forget to post some wrist shots when you get it...

3v0

15/8/11
Sillix oddly enough, probably is the same as the $29 one! I didn't want the metal strap though which was on offer....with hindsight probably could have got that and bought a leather strap after for the same money, but anyway, i'm not actually bothered as long as it works (for a while at least) and looks nice on.

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Nah, the 29$ one is different. No orange numbers, different face (Quantum of Solace face). But I agree with Q5, Narikaa sells a good value one, so does T4D, but I don't think he has leather straps with them.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
You gonna wear a orange suit?? LOL, nice pics I'm sure you will like it.

svenkramer

22/1/11
I think the one Narikaa sells is indeed a lot better. This strap really looks awful btw. Should be a better watch if you buy another strap for it!

3v0

15/8/11
You gonna wear a orange suit?? LOL, nice pics I'm sure you will like it.

Ha ha, there's some people that would love it if I wore an orange suit! ANd there are some that would probably kill me!

Those links to Narikaa don't work, anyone know where I can get a better strap (I agree that one doesn't look the best) I wouldn't mind the black leather strap with orange stitching.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Maybe you could go with a purple suit and orange watch, lol, have fun.

svenkramer

22/1/11
I would just buy a black strap with orange stitching at your local strapshop or online. Than fit the rep buckle and you're good to go!