• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**The Official 16520 Zenith Daytona Thread**

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
I thought I would start a 16520 only thread.
W serial Patrizzi dial - The picture’s not so great but it gets the ball rolling
Please post more!
z5JiaW.png
What the fudge !! Spec ??
Mine says hello it’s a U serial :)

Mapearso

Patron
11/9/16
What the fudge !! Spec ??
Mine says hello it’s a U serial :)

Ha! Yes, Thanks! Glad we got this thread going....

Specs --
Gen Tritium Patrizzi Dial
Gen Bezel
Gen 78390 Bracelet w/Gen 503B End Links
Zenith El Primero Movement -- Not Converted
Phong Hands
Phong Case Set w/ "W" Serial

I really like the Jubilee bracelet on yours. What endlinks did you use to get it to fit ??

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Ha! Yes, Thanks! Glad we got this thread going....

Specs --
Gen Tritium Patrizzi Dial
Gen Bezel
Gen 78390 Bracelet w/Gen 503B End Links
Zenith El Primero Movement -- Not Converted
Phong Hands
Phong Case Set w/ "W" Serial

I really like the Jubilee bracelet on yours. What endlinks did you use to get it to fit ??

502t endlinks for GMT Master II ! Love the look of it on a jubilee, blings it up very nicely

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Mine from @johnnydepp, gen dial and hands with a Tag Heuer El Primero not converted.

Been kicking myself that I should have bought this as a gen before it went up. Been wanting this since I was 12
6d84852ecc7e83526e23a551562e93df.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: big_polarbear

Mapearso

Patron
11/9/16
Mine from @johnnydepp, gen dial and hands with a Tag Heuer El Primero not converted.

Been kicking myself that I should have bought this as a gen before it went up. Been wanting this since I was 12

Nice! Good job by @johnnydepp to get the gen hands on the stock El Primero. I'd like to better understand how that is done... I thought the stock El Primero didn't accept gen hands ???

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Nice! Good job by @johnnydepp to get the gen hands on the stock El Primero. I'd like to better understand how that is done... I thought the stock El Primero didn't accept gen hands ???

It does, they need modding though.

Reactions: big_polarbear

alvedon

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/14

No you need to convert with Rolex 4030 parts.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Looks great on a Jubilee. Different!! Thanks for the info I may try it.

There’s some specimen on sale in the forum every now and then, with no buyers. I swear if people were more in the know about this combo, the price of this specific piece wpuld skyrocket as there’s no rep of the 502T endlink.