• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

the new titanium PO chrono

newblahblah

Known Member
16/2/11
am i the only one waitng for a rep of the new liquidmetal and titanium planet ocean ? ofcourse, an accurate rep aint possible because of the movement and the display back but ill settle for a good quality quartz . i really hope we get one soon.

Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-45.50-Titanium-Liquidmetal1.jpg

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Many of us wait that one. But i am pretty sure we will have to wait until next year for a crapy one first edition...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
It's an in-house co-axial chrono movement & the right hand sub-dial has two hands. Gonna be really hard to rep. :(

Yup , saw that. Thought omega always use modified leminia movt or modify 7750. Thanks for the info.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Originally Posted by Omega88
Oh.. I forget you are so holy, buying rep is nothing wrong, only people who treat rep as real is wrong.. A pot calling a kettle black.

At least, I got guts to admit I do that. I know some members seeking perfection for their franken cos they dont want others to call out their rep. But when comes to forum, they got no balls to admit they treat rep as real and tell everybody how righteous they are for buying a rep but never lie..... Only you yrself know the truth..

Do you know what is the dark side? Somehow people thinking their moral is correct for buying a rep but other who treat rep as real is wrong...

Do you see the ironic of these so call self profess RIGHT people? You think you got right to critiscise me?

Omega88 ...... I just read your signature. I tell anyone who comments on either my FrSD or FrPO that it was built by me. I don't pass it off and lie.