• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The lastest from Andrew

caravaggio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/6/06
I like it.

Even a tad better than the previous super rep Seamaster chrono. Black dial here with the bold number font is sweet...A decent lume pearl, I dont think the photos do the dial justice (my hunch)...
NOTE: a potential problem from this rep: because of the applied Omega logo on the dial, chances are some members will get the "crooked logo" issue on their purchase...this is a chance here for all dealers to make good on promises of Quality Control...??
I bet in real life this watch is nice.

What do you think?

OMG0070.jpg

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
Already spotted a downside

No AR mentioned....

DAMN.....

But, on the "crooked logo" issue:

there is this new model too: this time the logo and name are printed (better odds)

OMG0071.jpg

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
...but i think that red applied logo is wrong: on the goofy side??

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
The problem with omegas with 3,6,9 subdials is that Omega does not use the 7750 movement, so subdial spacing is way off.

25945200.gif

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
The subdial spacing issue really is the thing keeping me from buying all these Omega chrono models.....a shame really .....these are great quality reps otherwise :roll: :cry: :cry:

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
One day I gotta get the PO chrono, but since my last three purchases have all been POs its going to have to wait!

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
man....everything looks good except that sub dial space.....

always wonder why they make an almost perfect rep, but always make sure to mess one thing up...

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
Why do yo need chrono anyways if it will barely get used? If the subdial spacing is keep you away form it get the non chrono version of the Omeegas. jmho

chrgod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/06
jiro said:
man....everything looks good except that sub dial space.....

always wonder why they make an almost perfect rep, but always make sure to mess one thing up...

The subdial spacing is not an "easy fix", like wrong text, pearl or logo. The wrong subdial spacing is due to the movement they have to use, the only one available.. unfortuneately. :/

HiDef

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/06
The part of the number 3 and 9 markers should be visible on the Olympic model, but then again it all come down to the wrong sub dial spacing.

TwoTone

15/3/06
Yllwtrb said:
Why do yo need chrono anyways if it will barely get used? If the subdial spacing is keep you away form it get the non chrono version of the Omeegas. jmho

@Limehead

My thought exactly...

TT

"Where People Gather, Life Happens"

handssigqs6.jpg

The clock of life is wound but once...
And no man has the power...
To tell just when the hands will stop...
At late or early hour...
Now is the only time you own...
Live, love, toil with a will...
Place no faith in time...
For the clock may soon be still...

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
Also, on the Rep, the subdial @ 9: the 45 is too close to the needle.
It looks cluttered. I like the Gen version of the Chrono Diver Black, but this Rep doesn't score any points for me, I'm afraid.