• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Katt Experience

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

I just had an excellent experience with Katt, that I dubb "The Katt Experience." He's always done the "fixing" of my watches, but he also usually goes above and beyond in his service. Usually without being asked to do so, he'll do a little more than what was required to complete the work done on a watch I sent to him. He implanted a new movement (from Ofrei) into my Pam104i quickly, then told me the modified stem may leave the cg cover not snuggly tight. I responded with a hope that it'll be all right; but then, he told me he did some more modding to ensure a better it. Can't beat THAT kind of service (there's more examlples) very often. He's just great to deal with, is quick with the repairs, is honest, and is very reasonable with costs for service. I know we have another repair master in Texas, but Katt is really a uniqure force unto himself.

dave

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Most excellent....katt is a legend....thank GOD he is in the US

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
I hope I am never in need of his services, but it is a secure feeling knowing he is there.

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
I'm in touch with him once again. He's an example of what old school service was like: friendly,attentive, always goes above and beyond. Nothing but praise from me for Katt!

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
Thanks guys for your support .

trandy16

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/08
I have a watch leaving tomorrow heading Katt's way....it's not the first...but I hope it's the last. ;)

My past dealings with Katt have always been a joyful experience.

He is a very classy guy....and a fine watch repairman.