• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Hour Vision

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
THAT WAS FRIGGIN fast! i've only seen teh article about it some months ago. HAHAHA and here i was thinking "they aren't going to rep this, with it's side view see through saph and all"

I think it's a nicce attempt, but the real deal ones have such nice decorations on its innards that its' a dead giveaway :( but hey, what do you expect for an asian movement sub 200 rep :) Very cool to see it repped :)

Here's an image of gen innards.

omega-Calibre-8501.jpg

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
crick said:
THAT WAS FRIGGIN fast! i've only seen teh article about it some months ago. HAHAHA and here i was thinking "they aren't going to rep this, with it's side view see through saph and all"

I think it's a nicce attempt, but the real deal ones have such nice decorations on its innards that its' a dead giveaway :( but hey, what do you expect for an asian movement sub 200 rep :) Very cool to see it repped :)

Here's an image of gen innards.

omega-Calibre-8501.jpg

And the movement on my rep:
DEVIL008.jpg

Not perfect, but not too shabby either!! No one will rep the original Omega movement. It's now an in house movement.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
yeah i saw that wacko! that is awesome! i plugged yer name in another thread somewhere :)

JOSH and andrew doesnt have that yet.