• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Dutch Kid has an Omega.....

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
You may be wondering why the hell the dutch kid is opening a new thread the night before his French, Economics, and English exams, well I'll tell you!

I got myself another one! This was a gift from a dear friend of mine. As another prized watch in my collection!! I know I know, I have an MBW on the way (getting fully molested with mods, hehe), a Breitling Chrono Avenger from PT's lottery and now this....OMEGA SMP 007!

Wow wow wow! Beautiful, heavy, solid ETA and waterproof! Yesssss......I am one lucky bastard!

Now, without further, heres the babe!

Now heres a bit of history...the SMP 007 on an authentic piece of the Berlin Wall

On a model sports car which I got when I turned 7

On a packet of cement camel smokes (they're not that good surprisingly, hehe)

On the BMW plate of a mate of mine (yes, son of a oil tycoon)

And my all time favorite. Autographed photo from 2004 from the airplane on which I met Isaac Hayes and heard from a pro golfer on the plane that he was having a concert in Vienna Austria (I lived there and was coming from Holland). I then proceeded to First Class and asked Mr. Hayes for an autograph as well as telling him his concert was sold out but that I REALLY wanted to go (had no idea he was having a concert until the golfer told me!). His manager, named Garfield (yes, like the cat, hehe), said they were selling quickly and then I got 3 free tickets to go see him with a mate of mine and my brother (concert ticket depicted too).

I do hope you guys enjoyed my pictures (pugsy, what ya think??). Now off to bed for my exams tomorrow!

-Floris (Dutchy)

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Congrats Dutchy. Good luck on your exams and nice looking watch. Taking Carlin to the Post office tomorrow :lol:

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Wow dutchy... your watch rich!!!!!!!! :lol:

Higgy 8)

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Thanks mates!! Im working for two weeks in a pretty well paying restaurant and bar in Holland (starting in 10 days). That will guarantee at least a Breitling Navitimer NEW Asian 7750 and a standard Daytona with NEW Asian 7750!

Floris

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Well.... There you go!
Congrats, Hope you enjoy it!!!! :D

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
I think in the end Im gonna scare the shit out of big collectors here! :lol:

robertk

16/3/06
Congratulations Dutchy. You're becoming a certified collector!

D

d4m.test

Congrats Dutchy! Nice watch, nice pics! I used to have Isaac Hayes' Disco Connection LP record back in the 70's. I'm an old guy you know :lol:
Good luck in your exams! [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
lol savvy:)

i started my recird collection [on shelac] , in 1943:) you ARENT old lol

D

d4m.test

Re: lol savvy:)

THOR509 said:
i started my recird collection [on shelac] , in 1943:) you ARENT old lol

I'm old, but you're ancient man! [smilie=laughing9.gif]

I definitely remember those 78 rpm shellac records from my grandpa. Now I inherited his Victrola which I still play on occasion. :D

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Savvy said:
Congrats Dutchy! Nice watch, nice pics! I used to have Isaac Hayes' Disco Connection LP record back in the 70's. I'm an old guy you know :lol:
Good luck in your exams! [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

Thanks very much. I tried making sentimental photos instead of a straight up shot of the watch. I like em :)

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Dutchy said:
Now heres a bit of history...the SMP 007 on an authentic piece of the Berlin Wall
Yay, Bond wins the cold war!

Nice pics, excellent composition, but I'd try without the flash next time ... and there will be a next time. :D

gerco

Known Member
8/8/06
Hi Floris,

congrats on your new watch, it's a beauty !
Hope your exams went well....

(en natuurlijk hoe je date met die italo-duitse is afgelopen)[smilie=angel7.gif]

Groetjes Gerco