• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Best perfect OMEGA PLOPROF 1200 MT

ricciola73s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/10
Dear friends about you wath are the best perfect replica of omega ploprof?
What are the dealer that sell it?
For shipment To Italy I need the best secure seller that shipp with secure sipment for not have customers problems.
Please Help me where to buy The Ploprof.
Thankyou to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
Get one from Hont. Can't go wrong that way.

ricciola73s

8/6/10
Friends have talk to me tha Preciou Time shipp from UK, and not have customers problems because are on CEE.............. ARE TRUE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Precious Time does ship from the UK. You my want to send them an email and express your concerns. They can tell you what the best options are.

As far as the "best" Ploprof, all the dealers have access to the same models, right now there is a cheaper model with a 21j movement and a more expensive model with a Swiss ETA or ETA-clone movement.

*Edit - Precious Time NOT Pure Time - 007*

ricciola73s

8/6/10
Dear Avenger007, please help to me to need the best perfect omega ploprof with swiss eta movement and with the knob that move the bezel perfect running, as original.
UK seller for not have customers problems!
I attend your reply.
regards

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Dear Avenger007, please help to me to need the best perfect omega ploprof with swiss eta movement and with the knob that move the bezel perfect running, as original.
UK seller for not have customers problems!
I attend your reply.
regards

Again, check with Precious Time, as they ship from the UK. If they cannot guarantee the watch through customs, I'm not sure any other dealer can. Italy is notoriously tight on customs.

Right now, no models of the Ploprof have the working bezel lock. There is rumor of a better version coming out later, but that may be just rumor. With replicas, sometimes you just have to take what you can get. There will ALWAYS be something "imperfect" about a replica compared to the genuine. But you are paying $200 for a copy of a $7000 watch, try to keep that in perspective.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
PureTime does ship from the UK. You my want to send them an email and express your concerns. They can tell you what the best options are.

As far as the "best" Ploprof, all the dealers have access to the same models, right now there is a cheaper model with a 21j movement and a more expensive model with a Swiss ETA or ETA-clone movement.

I'm sure you just mistyped, but you must mean precious time, ave....

tenshin2002

3/1/09
Actually the asian 2836 version is really close to the real thing.
Someone pointed out that the omega logo on the dial is not accurate on this version, but thats about it visually. Then the bezel lock button does nothing and the clasp does not have the divers extension. But you dont see that anyway. Im very happy with my piece, very solid build.
But Fakey has a point they will most defenetly fix something to break another, that way they keep selling versions.... so if they reach v20 we should have gotten a really good rep! ;-)