• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

the best pam 372 replica nowadays?

jeroenskie

Horology Curious
10/4/14
Good day :) my name is jeroen and i'm unbelievable new at your forum as a " question person " :), i've been reading for a long time with great pleasure and interest:).

I decided to buy for myself a beautifull panarai replica ..as i have been working my ass off the last year . :)

I have to models in mind after a long time on the internet looking for the models there all are, PFF that's a lot :D.

I finally come up with a beautiful model !
the Pam 372 :)

The only question now would be , where from ?

Ive been emailing to 2 company now but i get not clear if there is a H factory kind ..... and how this one is compared with the Noob's

it seems the noob's is missing the swiss on the bottom of the dial .... does anyone now the current best one to get ?

Thank you very much in advance :)

kind regards Jeroen

D

d4m.test

Hi and welcome to the forum, try searching "Pam 372" and visit the Panerai section, You should find more info. Maybe You want to wait another 10 days for "The expendables" watch, the Bronzo from the looks it´s beautiful here´s some info http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=177449 as I was just visiting that.

D

d4m.test

Have done a bit of research myself and viewed the rp vs. gen comparisons for the 372 Silver goes to SC, Bronze goes to Noob. The SC version is closer to gen.

jeroenskie

Horology Curious
10/4/14
thank you all !!! today orderd my first panerai ...it became the pam 372 n sc :D. super glad!!! when i receive i will put some pictures up :).

See you soon :)

jeroenskie

Horology Curious
10/4/14
hai got the q&C from the factory ... must say it looks really good , BUT the lumen color difference between the dial and hands are bigger than i thought :/... even so much that i think it is not beautifull :/. did i go for the wrong one by going for sc :( ? hope somebody knows the answer :)

thnx greetings :)