• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The best Broad Arrow

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Here is some picture of my new baby that I got from a member on RWC.

It's just like ByTor one, but without the Automatic writing on the dial. (since the watch is Manual Seagull ST19, it's a real bonus..)

ba2.jpg

ba4.jpg

ba3.jpg

btw I need an extra link for this one.. if you have one that collect dust, I would appreciate.

Thanks

e36wchmstr

8/5/06
It is just slightly different. Notice the AUOTMATIC CHRONOGRAPH writing on Andrews. The font seems to be just a tag thicker on Vric's as compared to Andrew's as well. Neither are issues that would bother me or most anyone, but they are there.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
As far as I know, this version is not available anymore. The newer version have a flat sapphire crystal (vs doomed like the moonwatch) different subdials and hands.

The one from Andrew is strange. It look like the old one, with an incorrect Seamaster claps. I have been asking dealers for last few month to find a doomed crystal version and none had it. So probably Andrew don't have stock on that one. (or he will ship the newer "incorrect" version.. probably not updated pictures..)

The one I have is a version that I have never seen before. Just like bytor, but different marking

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Congrats vric, what a beautiful watch. ;)

This is one of the reps that never lost its appeal to me. It's stealthy and beautiful... very "low end", but because of the thick blue broad arrow hands it's not "pale" like some other white dial watches. Finding it without "automatic" was really nice surprise.

A true collector's item in the rep world.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
if i ever buy a gen omega it will be this watch in this color combonation. maybe a moon phase but defiantly this type of broad arrow.

beautiful watch! wear it well.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Here it is on Buffalo strap (sorry, light was bad today, but you get the idea)

banew1.jpg

banew2.jpg

It look even more "vintage".

Here is my small "Sports" collection
box1.jpg

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
ooo nice BA! nice SMP too, where'd you get that one?

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
for me it is the most beautiful omega. the only reason i don't have it is i can't live with the flaws. i wish someone would make a good rep of this watch. :cry:

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
I wanted one for a long time and someone on another board posted a 7750 version with overnight shipping and I had to jump (and it even has the domed plexi :) ):

omega_ba.jpg

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
gorgeous peice and a real find...that crystal is awesome....mine is my flagship of the omega group and looks excellent with jeans and a tee shirt or a tux.....
wear it well and often
V

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
its real nice...

I have the gen Moon watch. I plan to buy one of these and
put the gen bracelet on it....

congradulation on such a fine watch,....

lumpyone

7/1/07
i have this watch. (7750) it's my favorite rep. keeps excellent time..scary good thanks to a pre service from josh.
i know the sub dial spacing is off but.....man i just love the way it looks. i catch people eyeing it all the time.
l1

bigdoggy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/06
Broad Arrow

I got this one from Andrew about 4 months ago. Took him 4 or 5 weeks to find it. He said it was the last one.

picture8a070029hj8.jpg

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Just like mine bigdoggy, except yours have the "Automatic" writing on it.

It's a really fine watch, but it look better in angle than strait looking :p

Btw if anyone have a spare Link for it, I'm still looking for one ! :lol: