• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thanks, Lucy. You've done it again

Flamingo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/6/15
Couple weeks ago, i was looking to purchase a hand bag for my partner but the problem was which TD would be able to sort this out for me...?

So i decided to contacted Lucy whom i really impressed with quality of product and service. She prompt responded me a same day.

I just told her that i saw her post and interested to get Channel Boy bag she said no problem. She also advised me to get a box to if you're intend to give this bag as a gift. I took them both.

And as this is a second time i purchased from her so she allowed me to use Paypal (this is beneficial for someone like me who doesn't want to use WU).

I confessed to her that i have no clue about women bags so i trust her experience and instinct!. She rejected two bags from a factory until she found the best one.

Here's photos of a bag:

Here's a box:

If Anyone's looking to buy handbags then look no further. Contact Lucy and you'll be impressed!

TokyoWrist

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/5/16
Great purchase! Pm me about where you bought it

Own:

116610 v5
15703 ap

Flamingo

9/6/15
Another purchase

And after i bought the handbag i found Noob DSSD D-Blue V6.5 seems to be really popular in the community (at the time of purchase before TD releasing V7). So i contacted Lucy again with no delays.

She quickly responded as always to get a watch for me. She managed to show me QC pics and posted within a week. That's really impressive.

Without further ado, here's the pics of my latest baby.

Thanks again Lucy!

Flamingo

9/6/15
Lucy is Truetime168, Our TD. PM her if you guys are interested.

third

Getting To Know The Place
23/2/16
How much was the bag and watch? Is that the A2836 movement?

Flamingo

9/6/15
What did your partner think of the bag?
She's really loved it. With naked eyes, it's hard to identify whether it's a rep. Also, her friend who has authentic one can't even believe it's almost identical to her.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Couple weeks ago, i was looking to purchase a hand bag for my partner but the problem was which TD would be able to sort this out for me...?

So i decided to contacted Lucy whom i really impressed with quality of product and service. She prompt responded me a same day.

I just told her that i saw her post and interested to get Channel Boy bag she said no problem. She also advised me to get a box to if you're intend to give this bag as a gift. I took them both.

And as this is a second time i purchased from her so she allowed me to use Paypal (this is beneficial for someone like me who doesn't want to use WU).

I confessed to her that i have no clue about women bags so i trust her experience and instinct!. She rejected two bags from a factory until she found the best one.

Here's photos of a bag:

Here's a box:

If Anyone's looking to buy handbags then look no further. Contact Lucy and you'll be impressed!

Please pm me contact details for Lucy.

Firebert

27/8/16
how is the quality on that Chanel bag?
my wife has two Coach purses, which were hella expensive, but still look amazing even after years of use.

also, that DSSD is sexy as hell.

Flamingo

9/6/15
how is the quality on that Chanel bag?
my wife has two Coach purses, which were hella expensive, but still look amazing even after years of use.

also, that DSSD is sexy as hell.
The quality is unbelievably great with attention to every single detail. It's almost identical to genuine. Leather is soft and feels really good in hands.

I'm sure Lucy can find the best possible ones in the market for you.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
The quality is unbelievably great with attention to every single detail. It's almost identical to genuine. Leather is soft and feels really good in hands.

I'm sure Lucy can find the best possible ones in the market for you.

I'm looking for a Chanel handbag too. I wrote to Lucy. Hoping she's getting better after her illness.

FromUK

Getting To Know The Place
15/3/11
I have sent her a PM, hopefully she can organise a similar one for me.
Thanks.