• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thanks for accepting me ....I need a seadweller 16600 like the picture i'm from Aguascalientes México but i dont know how get one

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Welcome.
Well, first of all, use our trusted dealers and not the site indicated on the pic. Find them here:
Then, take your time to study first, look for info/threads on that model to discover pros and cons from each factory before placing an order/contacting a TD.
But before all of that, please read the stickies in the New members area, there's a lot of info on how this all works that's invaluable to enjoy and exploit rwi in the best way.
Good luck

Reactions: guferoner

guferoner

Looking Around
26/8/22
Welcome.
Well, first of all, use our trusted dealers and not the site indicated on the pic. Find them here:
Then, take your time to study first, look for info/threads on that model to discover pros and cons from each factory before placing an order/contacting a TD.
But before all of that, please read the stickies in the New members area, there's a lot of info on how this all works that's invaluable to enjoy and exploit rwi in the best way.
Good luck
Thanks very much sr!!!!!