• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UrWerk Anybody?

bimmerman2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/10
Cool looking watches, but I wouldn't touch that website with a ten foot pole.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
Here is a banner of this crap.. English is not their first language.

banner.jpg

This is ridiculous. A PURE scam. No way you would ever get anything from these people. I would like to set them on fire.

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Hello and welcome to RWI! Unfortunately the site you have indicated is a scam site. They claim to sell many, many brands and models of replicas that just simply do not exist. All of the trusted dealers here on RWI have access to mostly the exact same inventory, and if they can't get it, then it's not been repped. One of the instant tells of a scam site is the fact that they have watches that no one else does.

Good luck!

xbostonirishx

Looking Around
24/10/10
Thanks guys.... The photo was the first thing that tipped me off. The other was the fact that this looks like an extremely hard piece to rep.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks for the TinEye link mate! Very handy indeed. Plugin added to FF.

Col.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I don't know what I'd do without the FF Tineye plugin. It's incredibly useful when I find an image I want to use but it's not large enough- right click search Tineye and off it goes! It depends on how popular the image is, so there will be times when a 0 result is returned but for the most part it works like a charm.

http://www.tineye.com/plugin