• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrible Experience with Hont - Bait and Switch

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
He wanted me to send it back to China for a refund qualifying that statement by saying it may not make it through customs and require 2 months to return to me.

I said fuck it and kept it. Im going to have the bezel aligned by oascom.

is it the worst thing in the world? No. I’m just annoyed the fucker intentionally aligned it in the QC knowing that it doesn’t naturally click.

Yeah I’ll pay $50-100 to get it realigned or whatever.
that and not buy from Hont again, buy from someone else who’s QC I can trust and customer service I appreciate.

this is a place to post feedback no? Here was my experience. Order cleans from Hont if you want to, I will not.

i guarantee after those modders open it up and look at it, by the time you get it back it'll be as good as genuine.

CycleBuyer

15/7/13
Yikes! I was just on Hont's site too. I'll keep looking.

EDIT: Could it be they're too big and several different people deal with various customers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob42069

HacknHand

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/22
Interesting, I popped into this subforum to browse some threads to see whether I should buy from Hont... the answer is "no way" after reading this thread. The misalignment is one thing, the misrepresentation is another altogether and totally unacceptable.

I can't believe the posters, some of them that have been around long enough to know better, who are calling the OP out for being rightfully pissed, their watch boxes must look like shit if they'd accept this crap. On the other hand I'm glad that someone senior to them called them out for their dickery, they should be made to wear a dunces hat.

Thanks OP for steering me away from a shady "trusted" dealer.