• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terms & Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
I’ll get back at your inquiry with a quote, please keep in mind that will be an estimate. It’s kinda hard to diagnose anything from a distance. Any further cost that may come up while inspecting your movement (i.e. parts needing replacement, possibile upgrades) must be discussed and agreed, before doing anything.

IMPORTANT: Send your package with a note inside, with your name/username and phone number.

As a personal experience I can tell you there are (minor) cases when even after a service, rep movements can’t perform as supposed to. This is due to bad machining, unrespected tolerances and so on, and sometimes just can’t be fixed.
I’ll do my best to offer an alternative solution, but not at my expense.

Rep parts removed from watches end up in our parts bin unless customers specifically ask for them back. Please remember to do so, if said parts have any interest to you.

All of what comes out of my lab will be guaranteed for 12 months, both gen and rep watches, according to the terms and conditions above.
By shipping any watch or watch part to our workshop you’re agreeing them in full, having red them or not.

If any issue arise in this time frame, I’ll sort it out at my expense and as fast as possible. Same applies with plating: premature fading will be covered, but scratches & dings will not. You’re just requested to pay for shipping back and forth.

Any water damage and/or leak will NOT be covered in any case.

So please, even after you’ve seen the results of your waterproof test, be careful and make sure you always screw down your crown and pushers.
It’s better be safe than sorry.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Packages with no notes inside will be left in standby without any work done on them.
No complains will be accepted for long turnaround times in this particular situation.

EDIT 10/12/2021: Looking at how disrespectful some people are, starting from today I will stop answering ANY text got from EU customers at crazy hours. If you’re in my same timezone, sending a text at midnight or at 5 am won’t get you a feedback.
Remember: having my personal contact is a privilege. Don’t stress. I have opening times, please respect them.

Please remind: by confirming the quote you received you’re also agreeing all my conditions above, so make sure to read them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.