• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC Straps.... talk about fast service!

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
This was so funny. I took advantage of the discount provided for us over the weekend by buying several straps. Now I have to explain that I live not to far away from them, maybe 150-200 miles, so shipping is usually pretty fast. I was not surprised to get the delivery this morning. The funny part is that I just got a UPS notification that a shipment has been made to me. lol They delivered the straps before they could get me the e-mail notification that they were shipping it to me. :lol: :D 8)

You know you're fast when you're faster than e-mail. LOL

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Hi Happy T! That's really instant shipment... Shipping within USA should be very fast. E's definitely not a small scale biz. He's handling shipping in very professional way.

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Oh I knew it would be fast I just didn;t think he could beat e-mail. lol :D

BTW, the straps are beautiful but will have to wait until I return from a business trip. I'm now regretting not getting a croc or two.

tomtofa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/06
Same here - usually 1 - 2 days from order to door.

Could be a bad precedent, though - soon we may be getting posts like "where the @#*& is my @#*& strap, it's been 3 days since I ordered - Elliot, you'd better have a good explanation!!!" - or maybe not . . .this isn't one of those forums . . . :wink:

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I believe it depends on the period of the shipping time. If it's closer to public hols or any other peak seasons, the shipment will take longer than that.

Elazarus

17/3/06
Thank you

When you ship a couple of thousand straps a month, you better have a good system worked out or the clients don't come back.

You better have the best straps or the clients don't come back

You better be priced right or the clients don't come back.....

I am glad we ship the best products.....fast

E

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Amen brother..... top notch class "A" service. My repeat business is certain.