• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tattoo - Pic's

EarlOfBacon

bad old man ...
19/11/23
Germoney
As a newbie sneaking around here, read a lot of stuff and saw many pictures, also some wrist shots on painted arms, therefore came the idea.
We are far away from the older days when tattoos are only for outlaws and criminals, today it is a well known and excepted kind of art (not to all, for shure)

Like Gens and Reps, cigars, alcohol ore motorcycles etc. you can spend a looot of bucks when it comes to junk and you never know, even the guy in a bank behind the desk, businessmen ore the million dollar boss could be inked under his tailor-made suit ...

So don't be shy gents and show the savage that's hidden by Armani 😉😄

Like to start with the last one I got at the end of '23, made by a great artist and fine young man named Sascha Krist, living near my hometown.

Reactions: rolex4me and g00n

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
As a newbie sneaking around here, read a lot of stuff and saw many pictures, also some wrist shots on painted arms, therefore came the idea.
We are far away from the older days when tattoos are only for outlaws and criminals, today it is a well known and excepted kind of art (not to all, for shure)

Like Gens and Reps, cigars, alcohol ore motorcycles etc. you can spend a looot of bucks when it comes to junk and you never know, even the guy in a bank behind the desk, businessmen ore the million dollar boss could be inked under his tailor-made suit ...

So don't be shy gents and show the savage that's hidden by Armani 😉😄

Like to start with the last one I got at the end of '23, made by a great artist and fine young man named Sascha Krist, living near my hometown.

Hello,
Hello,
Your tattoo fits perfectly with the name of the tattoo studio o.m.😉😉

EarlOfBacon

bad old man ...
19/11/23
Germoney
Seems to be everybody shy, ore it's to cold to put of shirt for some pics, ore I'm the only freak 😉
So give it a second try, done by Alex, same studio, also '23.
Alex is a highly talented artist, I'm pretty sure that his name will rise in the scene ...

Reactions: g00n