• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

take me out to the ballgame....

catchthecat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/06
time for a beer...

omegajl8.jpg

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Excellent watch!!!!!!

Was this diring the woppin the cards put on the Pirates last night? :lol:

catchthecat

9/12/06
triple-d said:
Excellent watch!!!!!!

Indeed it was, made up for the pirate whooping the night before.

@vric yes this one is gen. after wearing the rep of the 007 ltd Ed for awhile I decided to pop for a gen. I really like the feel.

Sperry

2/8/07
By the way these are GEN tickets and not reps! :p

I like to keep my world series tickets in a frame in the order that the games were played, 3, 5, then 4 (due to rain out night).

Sperry

2/8/07
Absolutely Incredible Watch! Wear it well my friend…

Thanks alot, Now I will be looking for your watch at Cards games instead of watching the game! :p

catchthecat

9/12/06
Sperry1 said:
By the way these are GEN tickets and not reps! :p

I like to keep my world series tickets in a frame in the order that the games were played, 3, 5, then 4 (due to rain out night).

Hey that Rocks! I made it to game 3... but was wearing my broad arrow rep... :wink:

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
catchthecat said:
triple-d said:
Excellent watch!!!!!!

Indeed it was, made up for the pirate whooping the night before.

@vric yes this one is gen. after wearing the rep of the 007 ltd Ed for awhile I decided to pop for a gen. I really like the feel.

YA....I listen to the Cards games on XM......I had to do a couple of beers myself.. the night before.... :shock: :lol:

vbarrett

24/6/07
catchthecat said:
time for a beer...

omegajl8.jpg

I LOVE THE WATCH! I should just have bought my dad this one, rather than the two Omega 007 SEs I got, which arrived DOA. Sniff. Thanks for the effort, Catchthecat!

By the way, can one of you baseball-loving people do this type of spread one day?

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/t ... 188281909/ (change xx to tt)

I don't know what camera that Risti guy used, but my God, I felt I was batting alongside Richie Weeks!!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Twins are sucking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice watch CTC!

abat

28/8/07
UK
Watches and baseball

Well this is my kind of thread, watches combined with baseball. I'm kinda new to the rep scene but I am also a big baseball (and specifically the Mets) fan, which is a bit harder to achieve when you live in the UK but I manage. Next time I get to Shea I'll try and remember to get a few photos with a watch in shot.